Learning New Things!
All my life I have been interested in taking pictures. They are a way to catch a moment in time and relive the memories each time it is seen. I'm always the one with camera in hand, snapping away feverishly during vacations, parties, and any special gatherings. It's not just these moments, but it's also the random things each day. I have pictures of pretty flowers, funky signs, wet dog noses, and my husband's weirdness (or should I say, my own) forever trapped in digital media land.When I found out there was a class being offered by my local school system on how to use a real DSLR digital camera: I was thrilled! I am now starting this blog to showcase each of the 12 weeks worth of assignments. I am excited to find out the purpose of ISO, filters, aperture, and the plethora of information about digital media. Not only that, but I get to pass along all this knowledge to my students, who will hopefully find a love for the world of digital technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment