Community/Home
This I made a video of my hometown, Barboursville, WV. This being my first real venture into editing and publishing video I think I did a job worthy of a novice. I wanted to showcase my city and show the pride we take in our Veterans, natural scenic landscapes, and quirky landmarks. I included the Veterans home with the huge tank out front as well as the pink elephant, known to many. On the day I shot most of my scenery, the wind was howling and there were torrential downpours of snow. Along with this, the temperature was near 10 degrees wind chill. I had the most difficult time editing all of my video together. My DSLR camera saved everything in .mov format, but my Corel software would not read it. Therefore, I spent about 3 hours figuring out and converting everything second of video over to .wmv formant. For some reason, when I was editing the videos, there was time drag between what was shown on the viewer and the actual video. I am not sure if this was because of the conversion, or the speed of my computer. Probably the latter. Overall this whole project really tried my patience, but now that I almost know what I'm doing, it will be much easier next time.
Here is the link to my video:
http://vimeo.com/60971427
Bonus Pictures to appear soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment